Strategy and Management Consulting
The e-dec professionals have decades of experience in strategy and management consulting. e-dec uses a result-oriented approach, working with management through a sequence of steps:
To improve business performance and enhance business value:
- ascertain what the business is doing now
- identify clearly the three core aspects of the present strategic position:
what the business does well
what customers want
how this business is different from its competitors
- develop strategy that builds upon the existing strengths of the business to drive better performance in the future
- carry this strategy forward into:
pricing, marketing, support and service strategy
reporting procedures, remuneration and accountabilities
To improve the effectiveness and efficiency of public sector organizations:
- ascertain what the organization is delivering now
- investigate what these deliverables are achieving
- identify clearly the objectives of the organization
- design deliverables that most effectively will achieve the objectives of the organization
- design activities that will produce these deliverable most effectively and efficiently
- carry this design forward into:
This structured, strategic approach creates value for any organization, in business or in the public sector. The business payoff is improved financial performance, reflected in increased business value. The payoff for public sector organizations is improved effectiveness and efficiency.
Contact the e-dec professionals to discuss the needs of your organization, whether it is a strategic review of your business, a strategic design for the future or expert advice in resolving particular management or decision issues.
Value Analysis Limited provides consulting advice in strategy, management and finance. Value Analysis Limited uses e-dec Business Value Tools. You can contact Kevin Chamberlain, Managing Director of Value Analysis Limited, at email@example.com.
To follow up on E-DEC business value consulting services, use this contact form below: